Find Us On FB
Rotterdam International School gives admission based on:
- Availability of seats.
- Age of the child.
- Eligibility in the class.
- Assessment test of the syllabus of last class studied.
- Priority in the order of registrations.
The following documents are required to complete the admission process:
- Copy of progress report of the last class attended.
- 4 recent passport size photographs of the students and parents.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school.
- A copy of Aadhaar card of the child and parents / guardian.